DEFINE


Lavendar_Bluez

  • n. webmistress / blogstress; someone who updates In Love With TVB

  • v. the act of updating In Love With TVB, Look she is Lavendar_Bluezing!

  • adj. weird.

  • 411 (My last viewed sites)

    Want an english guide on what's going on in Born Rich?? Visit TkN's exquisite Born Rich site for all the information. It's got translations to the theme song and sub song. Dont forget to listen to her podcast! It's an insight on the grand production! Fellow Born Rich -lovers, be sure to pay a visit!

    An extremely well written fanfiction by Waking Dreams titled, "Broken Masks". The story features Bernice Liu, Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Julian Cheung, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong and many other minor characters. With thrilling ideas and constant mysteries, Waking Dreams keeps us reading chapter after chapter. Despite being incomplete, it is definitely worth beginning and commenting on! Be sure to give this story a try.

    Want the latest news on upcoming series? Want to know what's up with your idol? TVB:A Way of Thinking truly is the place for series gossip on who's filming for what. View exclusive photos on the latest costume fittings at TVB: A Way of Thinking

    Missed the good old days of talent and expression? Miss the 90s of Flora Chen, Kenix Kwok, Maggie Cheung? Visit Hyn5 @ Fortune City to revisit the good old days...or read interesting posts you wouldn't find anywhere else!


    Ever wonder who made the pretty things you sometimes see on my blog? Ever wonder who Janeal is? Visit TVB Graphics, a site dedicated to TVB using Janeal's fantastic talent for designs.


    Loved Silver Chamber of Sorrows? Want to know more about it? A Fan of Paul Chun? Nancy Sit? Christine Ng? Ng Wai Kwok? Shirley Yeung? Jakc Wu? Rebecca Chan? Charmaine Li? Winnie Shum? Visit In Love With Silver Chamber of Sorrrows to fidn out more!

    Want to visit more amazing sites? Keep Scrolling down to view our Affiliates! Every one of them are wonderful!
    PLAYLIST

    Under construction!!
    HIGHLIGHTS
    MEMORIES
    INLOVEWITH

    Bobby Au Yeung, Moses Chan, Gallen Lo

    Sheren Tang, Ada Choi, Yoyo Mung

    Nancy Sit, Liza Wang, Michelle Yim,

    Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui, Myolie Wu

    Bowie Lam, Charmaine Sheh, Maggie Siu

    Christine Ng, Kenneth Ma, Anita Yuen
    RANTINGS



    BREAKAWAY
    LINK US


    COUNTER


    CREDITS
    Designer © LilyDesigns2009 (boscolie_x3) 3 4


    Monday, December 21, 2009



    Well I'm finally on break, and originally this was going to be a special Born Rich post, but due to anger in finding pictures...and still not able to find the picture I want, decided to share my thoughts for the 2010 series. I know I'm a bit late, but being late is better than not posting anything at all. Haha, I don't even know if people still read In Love With TVB anymore. LOLS! Anyways, after watching the 2010 Sales Presentation when it released, I had quite a lot of things I wanted to comment on. So here it goes...



    Cops - Felix Wong, Michael Miu, Jessica Hsuan, Nancy Wu

    I really would like to see Felix Wong in TVB drama again. And for some reason, I'm thinking about Last One Standing looking at the trailers. Both love the same women - Jessica Hsuan. Both seemingly evil people...don't know who is evil and who is the real good guy. They are friends, but one betrayed the other. Doesn't this sound like Last One Standing? Roger Kwok and Kevin Cheng??! The story looks interesting, and I want to watch it. But I don't think I'll end up watching it the moment it airs. I think I'll wait to see the ratings...but I don't think the ratings would be too high. As with all "male - dominant" dramas i.e Last One Standing, Dance of Passion, Born Rich etc. for some reason the viewership isn't that great. Plus, for some reason I'm not a fan of cop dramas ...at least not anymore. I use to be.



    Wu Jie Monk - Bosco Wong, Kate Tsui, Michael Tse, Sammul Chan

    Nope. As much as I like Kate, this drama seems like it's going to be really stupid. Whenever TVB attempts these type of "life" things, it just doesn't come out right. Like, they've always tried to incorporate the life stuff..but to have a theme ALL on it...is NO. That and I've lost my liking for Bosco. I don't know why, but I just don't seem to really care for him anymore. So, I won't watch this drama AT ALL.



    Seven Days of Love Next Door - Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Bowie Lam, Krystal Tin, Sonjia Kwok, Myolie Wu, Sammuel Chan

    I was actually first captivated by it because I thought I saw Gallen Lo. Turns out, it wasn't him but Johnson Chan far away. I don't think it's going to work out, this drama. But if they do, I might watch it. One, it's got lot of cast members I really like. I love to see Bobby & Yoyo again!! Bowie Lam, lols he doesn't seem as manly ..more like a "house man" role. But I think the cast we see in here, is only used to sell the drama and majority of them won't actually be in it. So unless the cast continues to be the same, I wont watch it.



    Five Flavours of Life - Esther Kwan, Roger Kwok, Derek Kwok, Michelle Yim

    I think I'll see how the ratings go. I really like Esther and I have a feeling it's one of those really good periodic, time changing sort of dramas. Like it reminds me of stuff like Country Spirit, Silver Chamber of Sorrows, Rosy Business feels. The good period dramas that are worth watching. So hopefully it is good!



    Mysteries of Love - Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Bernice Liu

    I'm scared of being disappointed, because it won't live up to Galileo standards. Haha, but the cast is worth watching and this would be my first official FungYi series. I didn't really get Twin of Brothers, I don't know why.... And the idea of two girls per guy made me laugh. Also, will TVB actually put effort into drawing up cases that really require the knowledge of physics to understand? Like, I don't want some simple cases that they tried to over complex, when it's not necessary. LOLs. Hmm...I think I will watch the first episode to see how it goes.



    Legend of Pu Song Ling - Steven Ma, Linda Chung, Fala Chen, Sunny Chan

    Strangely enough, I'm curious to see how this turns out. I guess it's because I grew up watching Dark Tales, which I really liked. At first, when I heard they were filming I was really not interested. It seemed like yet another one of TVB's stupid fairytale -CG dramas but the trailer surprised me. It looked good and I thought of Gods of Honour sort of dramas. I think I will watch the first episode and see if I'm captivated.



    Female Fist - John Chiang, Liu Xian

    What is with all these Wong Fei Hung renditions or related stuff? But either way, I'm not going to watch this. One, I only know the female actress is an Olympic medalist...other than that I don't really know. So I don't think I'll want to watch it. Two, I'm not too fond of John Chiang. So end of story.



    Twilight Investigation - Wong Hei, Linda Chung

    I hope they change the english name. LOL, the trailer looked really cute! Linda Chung was really cute! Best part "OMG, it's Lam Fung (Raymond Lam)!" Haha, sorry that's funny. And it seems like Wong Hei will be yelling at Linda's character...so it'll be amusing to watch. Will I watch it? I think I'll watch more trailers, and see if I'm going to try it. I feel like "Ding Ding" is back and even more livelier. I will see how the first episode goes.



    Growing Through Life - Raymond Lam, Damian Lau, Bosco Wong, Toby Leung, Cecilia Yip

    I only like Cecilia Yip...and she's not even leading. LOL. Many dramas with the word "Life" in it, hasn't been that great : Life's Art, Gem of Life, Life Begins at Forty, The Stew of Life, Drive of Life. This is the same concern for Five Flavours of Life as well. The male leads, I don't know I've slowly moved away from Raymond and Bosco. Did I even watch a drama with them this year?? Maybe that's why. But the trailer, reminded me of the Drive of Life...and well DOL wasn't that great for me. I tried watching DOL for the female cast but that couldn't even save it for me. =[
    Won't watch it.



    Here Comes the Princess - Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, Susanna Kwan, Kenneth Ma, Linda Chung, Fala Chen

    Wow...I'm really seeing Susanna work with Moses a lot. The cast feels more refreshing ..but nonetheless, still sort of the same cast. HOG/MR cast (Moses, Linda, Fala, Susanna,Louis, Lee Heung Kam) again. I was first captured because they mentioned the "Kam family". I instantly thought of Virtues of Harmony and was going to be upset that they were going to try and remake the "Kams." But I don't think they cant replace our beloved Kam family of Virtues of Harmony. But main reason I want to watch it is that it's kind of a comedy with Charmaine Sheh and Moses Chan. I'm just afraid it'd bloop since it reminds me of the previous series of fighting couples ...and to be honest no pair does it best than Esther Kwan and Bobby Au Yueng. lols. I'll watch the first episode to see.



    Forensic Heroes 3 - Kevin Cheng

    Well, TVB made a bad second sequel, why are they going to make a third? And I heard Bobby Au Yeung's not even in it. The sales presentation didn't even show what's to come. I think I just saw past clips form FH 1 and 2. Well TVB, Kevin Cheng can definetely not capture me to watch it. And it's not FH without the originals. And TVB, your cases have been pretty predictable... so I'm not going to watch your third version of FH.



    Righteous Sea of Heroic Love - Sheren Tang, Wayne Lai

    This would be my drama of the year. I am watching this one for sure. I think there's going to be a lot more chemistry for Sheren and Wayne in this sequel. They are actually going to have romance, hopefully!! *crossing my fingers* but I think it'll be weird since Wayne is married, so maybe not as much. But everything about it looks good. Cast. Plot. Time Era. Theme. Love it all. Will be my anticipated drama of 2010 unless I find out there's more. At the moment, this drama is it! My main reason of watching is for Sheren & Wayne's acting. Love them, superb!!! Just got to watch it! Haha!!!

    Labels: , , , ,


    | 12:38 AM |