DEFINE


Lavendar_Bluez

  • n. webmistress / blogstress; someone who updates In Love With TVB

  • v. the act of updating In Love With TVB, Look she is Lavendar_Bluezing!

  • adj. weird.

  • 411 (My last viewed sites)

    Want an english guide on what's going on in Born Rich?? Visit TkN's exquisite Born Rich site for all the information. It's got translations to the theme song and sub song. Dont forget to listen to her podcast! It's an insight on the grand production! Fellow Born Rich -lovers, be sure to pay a visit!

    An extremely well written fanfiction by Waking Dreams titled, "Broken Masks". The story features Bernice Liu, Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Julian Cheung, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong and many other minor characters. With thrilling ideas and constant mysteries, Waking Dreams keeps us reading chapter after chapter. Despite being incomplete, it is definitely worth beginning and commenting on! Be sure to give this story a try.

    Want the latest news on upcoming series? Want to know what's up with your idol? TVB:A Way of Thinking truly is the place for series gossip on who's filming for what. View exclusive photos on the latest costume fittings at TVB: A Way of Thinking

    Missed the good old days of talent and expression? Miss the 90s of Flora Chen, Kenix Kwok, Maggie Cheung? Visit Hyn5 @ Fortune City to revisit the good old days...or read interesting posts you wouldn't find anywhere else!


    Ever wonder who made the pretty things you sometimes see on my blog? Ever wonder who Janeal is? Visit TVB Graphics, a site dedicated to TVB using Janeal's fantastic talent for designs.


    Loved Silver Chamber of Sorrows? Want to know more about it? A Fan of Paul Chun? Nancy Sit? Christine Ng? Ng Wai Kwok? Shirley Yeung? Jakc Wu? Rebecca Chan? Charmaine Li? Winnie Shum? Visit In Love With Silver Chamber of Sorrrows to fidn out more!

    Want to visit more amazing sites? Keep Scrolling down to view our Affiliates! Every one of them are wonderful!
    PLAYLIST

    Under construction!!
    HIGHLIGHTS
    MEMORIES
    INLOVEWITH

    Bobby Au Yeung, Moses Chan, Gallen Lo

    Sheren Tang, Ada Choi, Yoyo Mung

    Nancy Sit, Liza Wang, Michelle Yim,

    Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui, Myolie Wu

    Bowie Lam, Charmaine Sheh, Maggie Siu

    Christine Ng, Kenneth Ma, Anita Yuen
    RANTINGS



    BREAKAWAY
    LINK US


    COUNTER


    CREDITS
    Designer © LilyDesigns2009 (boscolie_x3) 3 4


    Thursday, February 7, 2008

    The ABC’s of TVB is a new feature brought to you by inlovewithtvb.blogspot.com where we explore the alphabets of TVB!





    A is for Anticipation
    TVB is the most highly viewed channel in Hong Kong and with its competition to stay at the top, it constantly comes out with new series and new ideas. Anticipation is what TVB hopes viewers will do after watching there sales presentations. This year, 2008 I have plenty of my own anticipations from TVB:






    left

    Forensic Heroes II 法證先鋒II
    Episodes: 35
    Cast:
    Bobby Au Yeung, Frankie Lam, Kevin Cheng, Charmaine Sheh, Yoyo Mung, Linda Chung, Astrid Chan, Raymond Cho, Florence Kwok, Fred Cheng, Matthew Ko, Vivien Yeo, Eddie Li, Lo Yuen Yan, Kara Hui, Law Lok Lam, Stephen Huynh, Savio Tsang, Yu Yueng, Kok Fung, Macy Chan, Rosanne Lui, Lee Sing Cheung, Lam King Kong, Charles Szeto, Jack Wu, Oscar Leung, Chan Chi Sun
    The “Yes” Factor:
    Ever since watching the original Forensic Heroes back in 2006, I have been hoping for a sequel because I felt 20 episodes was just not enough. Now, TVB decides to finally release the sequel to it with 35 episodes meaning more mystery and screen time for my favorite casts. I pretty much loved everyone who was in Forensic whether they were main roles or supporting ones. I hope to see further relationships developed between Tim Sir and Madam Leung, as well as Sam and Ding Ding. Let’s also not forget Josie, Yvonne and Kong Jai! Hopefully for chemistry will spark and plenty of mystery to knock us off our chairs!

    The “No” Factor:
    As much as I love Charmaine and Kevin, I really don’t want them to be in it. It writes off Yoyo and Linda’s roles making the series seem to completely change. I think TVB should stick with the old cast so that viewers still get the familiar feeling. As well, it makes the series seem like an ex-fa dans and siu sungs series. I mean, if you think about it Bobby, Charmaine, Frankie and Kevin were fa dans and siu sungs of the 90s. I thought TVB wanted to promote their new stars to get into the best actress and actor levels…. Also the idea of placing them in kind of reminds me of a fan fiction type of thing. Where they put all the ‘big’ celebs into the story and write off the not so popular ones.

    Am I going to watch it?
    Yes! At least there’s still Bobby and Frankie and I just love these types of drama. As well, Bobby and Charmaine had good chemistry in Witness to a Prosecution so it would be nice to rediscover their spark again.


    Jewel's Splendor aka Gem of Life 珠光寶氣
    Episodes: 80
    Cast: Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Ada Choi,Gigi Lai, Maggie Shiu, Bosco Wong, Linda Chung , Wong Hei ,Eddie Kwan, Kenny Wong , John Chiang ,Ngok Wah , Lee See Kei
    Lau Dan

    The “Yes” Factor:
    Woot! Ada Choi! Gigi Lai! Lee Si Kei! Moses Chan! Wong Hei! Linda is a villian! I absolutely adore Ada and Lee Si Kei ever since their hyped series. I started looking at Gigi differently since I’ve liked her various roles and I’m interested in seeing a different Linda. I love Moses from Heart of Greed and Wong Hei is very charming! As well, it seems like a very lessoning series behind all the drama with the theme of comparing diamonds to life.

    The “No Factor:
    I don’t think I can follow the series for 80 episodes, since I couldn’t even follow the Drive of Life for 60 episodes. Too many nasty sexual scenes based on the sales presentation. I think they were just going at it everywhere and if I remember correctly someone was kissing a veteran --- extremely gross!

    Am I going to watch it?
    I will watch the first few episodes and see if it’s easy to catch onto ( like I did with Heart of Greed) and depending on how the it goes I’ll either follow with it or just watch bits and parts of it.




    Episodes: N/A
    Cast: Lee Heung Kam, Ha Yu, Lee See Kei, Michelle Yim ,Susanna Kwan ,Moses Chan Raymond Lam ,Tavia Yeung ,Linda Chung ,Fala Chen ,Lai Lok Yi ,Wan Ka Hang , Bosco Wong

    The “Yes” Factor:
    Based on the pictures I’ve found of them it looks like there’s plenty of good chemistry between the siblings in this series! As well, I’m glad nobody got written off and the original cast is still here. As well, they aren’t going to try and continue what they didn’t finish in Heart of Greed i.e what happened to Uncle Bor and did Sai Kai really learn but instead the placements are completely different and the villian of this series is now Michelle Yim.

    The “No” Factor:
    The new additions to the cast: Lee Heung Kam and Wan Ka Hung seem really awkward. First of all I don’t know who Lee Heung Kam and Wan Ka Hung is but hopefully they will not be stealing the screen time from the cast. The new couples are going to be hard for me to accept since I’m so use to Jackie & Gilbert and Dut Dut Dei & Seung Joi Sum.

    Am I going to watch it?
    Yes because I want to see the chemistry between the siblings! The pictures of them jumping and laughing are cute! As well, I’m rooting for Lee Si Kei, Michelle Yim, Susanna and Ha Yu!





    Sharp Plans 尖子攻略
    Episodes:
    N/A
    Cast: Bobby Au Yeung, Sheren Tang, Derek Kwok, Benz Hui, Benjamin YuenEddie Li, Macy Chan, Rabee'a Yeung

    The “Yes” Factor:
    I love the cast, especially Sheren and Bobby :D
    .
    The “No” Factor:
    The idea of the examination system doesn’t sound too appealing…

    Am I going to watch it?
    I don’t even know if they’re really going to release it. But if it does, I’ll see what the ratings for it are before watching.



    Silver Mansion Golden Dust - 銀樓金粉
    Episodes: 20 episodes
    Cast: Nancy Sit, Shirley Yeung, Paul Chun Pui, Ng Wai Kwok, Christine Ng, Rebecca Chan, Nancy Wu

    The “Yes” Factor:
    Most of them will be playing different roles i.e Nancy (Sit) as a villain, Shirley as a pitiful maid etc. As well I love watching Nancy Sit and Paul Chun series. The idea of a family secret revealing causing lots of drama is also quite appealing too.

    The “No” Factor:
    The cast lacks in a popular actor or actress. I think it might end up being warehoused.
    Am I going to watch it?
    Depends on the ratings for it and whether or not the themesong gives me any hints to what it’s about.




    Suspicious Love 疑情別戀
    Episodes: N/A
    Cast: Michael Miu, Anita Yuen, Christine Ng, Ellesmere Choi, Angela Tong, Tracy Yip,Crytal Tin, Mandy Cho, Power Chan, Jimmy Au

    The “Yes” Factor:
    The sales presentation for this made it really exciting and mysterious! Krystal Tin is also worth watching ever since seeing her in Phoenix Rising. As well, I’d like to see Anita Yuen act again, although I’ve mainly only seen her in movies before.

    The “No” Factor:
    I’m not that excited to see it since my favorites aren’t really in there.

    Am I going to watch it?
    I think I will watch bits and parts of it.

    Walking With The Enemy 與敵同行
    Episodes: N/A
    Cast : Roger Kwok, Kevin Cheng,Yoyo Mung, Kiki Sheung , Yu Mo Lin, Elaine Yiu,
    Ho Yee Wan,Yvonne Ho, Chun Wong, Lui Shan, Evergreen Mak, Fiona YuenYeung Ying Wai, CHan Mei Si , Law Lok Lam ,Lam Yuen Ying

    The “Yes” Factor:
    Yoyo!! Kiki!! As well it seems very heart throbbing to watch it. Lots of vengeance and misdeeds. And it looks like as if Kevin and Roger are being villains.

    The “No” Factor:
    I don’t know if I can handle this type of series. I mean from newspaper, I know there are people getting pushed down the stairs and then the pusher acts as if they cared. It’s one of those series that kinda of push you into wanting to hit the person on tv.

    Am I going to watch it?
    If it’s short and easy to catch on to, I think I will.

    Hu Xue Yan's Lady Chef (胡雪岩的廚娘)
    Episodes: N/A
    Cast: Bobby Au, Charmaine Sheh, Joyce Tang, Wayne Lai, Kwok Fung

    The “Yes” Factor:
    Bobby!! Cooking!! I love shows that inforporate cooking in their themes! As well it looks like Joyce may be playing a main character and their might be some rivalry between her and Charmaine.

    The “No” Factor:
    The cast list is a bit small, hopefully there will be more characters.

    Am I going to watch it?
    Eventually. Depends on its ratings.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


    | 4:09 PM |